Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekiel

Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem Empty
PostSubject: Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem   Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Real Life name: Martin
Character Name:Zekiel
Nationality: Danish

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: Know Dahunt of the guild from work

Why do you wish to join Noctem?: cause the laid back attitude of te guild is what suits me, i enjoy both pve and pvp in a slight favour of pvp, it suits my need and rl got both kids and a gf that demand there time Very Happy

What do you expect of Noctem?: well i expect to have fun whit the members and be able to do some raids now and then to get better gear, hopefully i can learn some more about the game then i allready know (wont be hard)

What can Noctem expect from you?: a laid back guy who dosen't whine about ppl not defending after caping in BG, generally i just like to log in and enjoy the time on doing some Heroics/raids or some pvp whatever is availibel at the time, im a fast learner when i comes to boss fights if i havent been at him before i usually get the idea of my part of the job pretty fast so i don't need to have it whit spoons every time.

How active will you be?: usually i play a few hours or more most days a week ofc sometime my GF wants me to go visit the family and in such time i will be gone for some days or a weeks time depending if its mine or hers family :lol
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem   Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Nice applicationm , i guess Dahunt can vouch for you and looking at your ap i will too . Look forward to seeing you in game in the battlegrounds !
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem   Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Well yes indeed. You definetivly sound like Noctem material. Dahunt has consulted me about this before you sendt in this application. Dahunt have been in our guild for ages upon ages now and i trust him. So this is more than enough for me to say Yes Smile

But, as always - will have to wait for him to put pen to paper and vouch you in on the website here. Just for tidyness ^^
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Dahunt
Vanquisher
Dahunt

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem   Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:29 am

Hey old chap and welcome to our forum Smile

Zekiel is a m8 from work and just came to this server for a high pop with wait time pirat

Ill vouch for him ofc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem   Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:52 am

Well, then its all sorted out - Any Vanqnuisher of the guild is free to welcome Zekiel at any time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem   Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication From Zekiel to Noctem
Page 1 of 1